I know I have said this a lot in the past year but, I just can't believe how lucky I am! Wow, for someone who started out doing this "just for fun," the things that I have gotten to do and the people I have gotten to meet have exceeded my expectations. I have to say a HUGE thanks to the incredible people at Marketplace Events for asking me to do headshots for them! I am thrilled to share with you my second round of headshots for this amazing company! Enjoy!
Hanging with this family is truly like hanging with family. We've been getting together to snap a few pictures since their youngest was an infant. Crazy how quickly time flies! It's the best feeling to meet up with a family each year to see their kids happy and growing like weeds! I would say that is one of the best gifts I've received from this whole photography gig! Here's to another great year with family!






Comments
Post a Comment