I don't know how I have gotten so lucky, but I have got the most beautiful clients! Thanks to Britt and her mom for allowing me to follow them around for a bug-filled Minnesotan evening! I had SO much fun! I even have the bites on my toes (yes, still) to prove it! Note to self: stop wearing flips to my shoots! Oh well, couldn't have picked a better family to get eaten with! :)
Hanging with this family is truly like hanging with family. We've been getting together to snap a few pictures since their youngest was an infant. Crazy how quickly time flies! It's the best feeling to meet up with a family each year to see their kids happy and growing like weeds! I would say that is one of the best gifts I've received from this whole photography gig! Here's to another great year with family!





Comments
Post a Comment